11.09.2010

Homes


                                                                 Ideal rustic home


Houses aren’t just the place we lived, they are much more than that: they are the places where we build memories, where we feel safe, where we can be our selves without any reservation. Houses are more like a Home. So far as now, I’ve lived in 7 different houses, when  I mentioned it sounds like a lot, because I’m only 19 years old, but to me are not so many :P.
The first house that I lived in was in Maipu, in Pajarito’s street. I barely have memories of that house; I’ve only lived there until 3 years old. Then I moved to La Granja, and in that neighborhood I have two houses. I remember that the first one was very ugly, and the second one was more prettier. In that time I was like 10 year old, so I’m not conscious of living as far from everything like I did, and the neighborhood wasn’t really safe, at all. But there were a lot of kids, so I have many friends. In that place I learn how to mount a bike and I have my first dog, a pointer, Minnie. Then I moved to La Florida. I’d use to love that house, because it was the first time that I have a room for my own, and I painted pink, and mine curtains were pink, and my blankets and pillows and everything was pink. The garden had roses and a giant tree that I used to climb up. In there I have so many memories with all my friends, coming up to my home to spend the afternoons, playing a lot of games. It was a really fun time. But I also remember that in that house had spiders :S, because it was a little old. Then we moved a few blocks up, into a department. I was really happy because it had a pool, and I was able to invite some friends. By that time I was already 13 years old. I was excited to, because it was carpeting, so I can walk barefoot around the house. The condominium was actually very beautiful and peaceful. After that, we moved to another department, a little bit bigger in the same neighborhood. The condominium was smaller, but the flat was bigger and beautiful. It also had a pool, but I wasn’t able to invite any friend. Anyways, I also have a los of pretty memories in that place; I like very much that department.  So, finally this summer we change again, this time into a house, also in La Florida, and this it’s the most beautiful house from all seven. I’m really near from Avenida la La Florida, from two supermarkets, pharmacies, restaurants, grocery stores, and many others store. I'm only 20 minuts from the College and I only have to take one bus. The house has 3 floors, and my room is on the third one, and is a big one, so I’m very happy. I love it. It’s a really beautiful home and I’m already building good memories in it. My neighbors are nice people; even I don’t talks so much with them.
My ideal home will be a rustic one, made of wood, very warm and homely. I don’t like modern houses, I think they are too much white and cold, and I hope the houses in the future change their style, and have trampolines instead of stairs. 

1 comment:

  1. I used to go to Maipu when I was a kid, back in the 60s when the area was made up mainly of farms. We were friends with a very nice family who lived in one of the first houses that were built around. It took us ages to get there, but now you can do it in only 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete