9.01.2010

India



The country that I would like to go is India. Actually, I would love to travel around the world and visit every place of it, but if I have to pick one I will go for India. I think that is such a beautiful place, full of contrast and so rich in cultures. You never came to know it.


From India I know thing like religions, music – they have a very strange music- their casta society, legends … troughs movies and books. They have such a different way of seen the world and life, its o most opposite to ours. If I was there I would like to visit the entire palaces, and go to the market and buy a lot of clothes and accessories – they are so beautiful- and travel by river in a canoe, and go to Bombay and appreciate the technology against the traditions. But not only know the touristic sites, but also visit the reality of the country. A lot of people live in poorness and misery.  

Living or studying there would be a fabulous experience, but maybe difficult because of the culture differences. The adaptation into a place like this most takes years. Anyway, it’s a fantastic country to visit and I would love to go there J

No comments:

Post a Comment