9.28.2010

Cinema




One of the things that I most enjoy to do is going to the cinema.  I just love being in front of the giant screen, eating popcorns or chocolates and seen a good movie.  I don’t go very often, because of matters of time and money, but If I could I will go every weekend. The last time I went to the cinema I watch Toy Story 3, one of the funniest films I have ever seen. I could watch it over and over again. As I can’t go to the cinema as often as I would like, I have to conform myself on rent movies or watch them on TV. Luckily for me, I have cable TV, so I don’t rent very much. Actually, with the actual technology I’m able to record films and watch them so many times as I want. Also, I can buy movies for cable or I just buy pirates movies :D.
My favorite film in the world is Howl’s Moving Castle. I’m in love with that movie. I love the colors, the drawings, the music, the history, everything. It’s a beautiful film which tells the history of Sophie, a girl who is enchanted by an evil witch who became her into an old lady. Sophie decides to escape from home and she finds the Moving Castle (or the Castle finds her). In that place lives Howl’s, a vain magician who has a powerful secret. They fell in love, and at the end they accomplish save each other of their enchantments. The movie director was Hayao Miyazaki and it’s based in the Dianna Wynne Jones novel with the same name. I think I’ve seen it like 8 times. It’s a wonderful film. I can’t find any weak point, because to me is the best ever. Maybe it could be that I still don’t find it in his original version, just traduced into Spanish. I absolutely will recommended. Other movies that I would recommend are Chihiro (by the same director), Casi Famosos, Sweet November, Closer, Fight Club, Charlie y la Fábrica de Chocolates, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Juno, Little miss Sunshine, Los amantes del cìrculo polar, El lado oscuro del corazón and lots of more.
The cinema is an art, and sometimes there's nothing betters that a good film because they are very hard to found.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Manu!
    I like too much Toy Story 3 it's so beautiful. Funny movies are better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Manu, I was wrong because I had seen another film of that director:Chihiro, and in my opinion it's so boring hahaha.But I agree with your other preferences, like: Eternal sunshine, Juno, Little miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3, obviously.
    See you :)

    ReplyDelete